Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Night Drinks



Over the last week I have fallen in love with Marshmallow Kokettes from my favourite chocolate shop in the city.  I am not usually a marshmallow eater but these super soft and sweet squares coated in premium milk chocolate are too much for me to resist. In honour of this new found passion tonight's drinks are super sweet and girly.  A rich hot chocolate filled with pink marshmallow and laced heavily with rum.  Of course to wear it has to be something ridiculously frothy and pink.  Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this dress for sale?
    lakia.abel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ey!!i love your pictures!im following you in bloglovin! visit my blog and if you like follow it!! kiss

    http://miocapricci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete