Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Night Drinks




I was looking at my blog today and realised I have nearly gone 5 days without blogging, my only excuse has is that it has been a busy lead up to Christmas this year.  Of course this is really not a good excuse so I promise this coming week I will be much more regular! Ginger is a flavour I associate with both Autumn and also Christmas.  These ginger snap cocktails are simple and festive.  Baking ginger cookies to decorate and hang on the tree is a favourite festive season ritual and this gold Marchesa dress would be on my Christmas wish list.  Happy Friday!

Ginger Snap
•2 ounces Advocaat liqueur
•3 ounces good quality ginger ale
Mix Advocaat and ginger ale in a highball glass filed with ice.

1 comment:

  1. I like advocaat too, Maiden. With all those eggs in it, it makes a good breakfast.

    ReplyDelete