Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Morning

As we approcah winter and the days get shorter and colder I am finding it increasingly difficult to drag myself out of bed. This morning was particularly bad, when the alarm sounded at 6:25am I could have sworn it was still the middle of the night, after repeatedly pressing snooze for 'just 1 more minute' I then had a mad rush to get showered, dressed and out the door in under 20 minutes. Wherever you are I hope your Monday morning was more organised than mine!

3 comments:

  1. Somewhat like the lady above, our cat sleeps in our bedroom. He jumps up and down on me, brings me mice, and scratches both the carpets and the furniture. Much better than an alarm clock. His, and my, day begins at 5.30am. I'm an insomniac, and he's a maniac!

    Have a good week, Maiden. Bisou, Cro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cro, you too! I am the opposite, I would sleep all morning given half a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is a holiday in Britain, Maiden, but even if it wasn't, I wouldn't be out of the house by 7.00! When I had a cat, it lived in my workshop, so it never had the chance to sit on my head. Happy monday.

    ReplyDelete