Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Naked Truth









Regular readers of this blog will know that my posts are usually fashion and clothing focused, however when I saw these images of the very beautiful (and very naked) models Kate Moss, Lara Stone, Naomi Campbell and Daria Werbowy for Conde Nast's Love Magazine 'Fashion Icons' edition I thought they were a great celebration of the naked form. I have read some interesting articles about the edition which also features models Natalia Vodianova, Amber Valetta, Jeneil Williams, and Kristen McMenamy (death of the brazilian?! is this fashion?!) however I think they simply are very beautiful images of some very genetically blessed women. I'll let you decide.

7 comments:

  1. I was going to make a bad joke about genitally blessed men, but thought better of it, thank God. Now I am trying to make an appreciative comment without sounding like Clive James. Us men never grow up, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I previously wrote came out wrongly. Lovely pictures, but I feel that they say more about 'Photography' than 'Femeninity'. I also find the images quite hard. The 'strong woman' perhaps. But thank you ML for posting them; I note that 66% of your comments so far are from BLOKES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great femeninity or photographs, who cares whether its one or the other. From a female who might disturb the 66% ratio......

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are beautiful!

    xx

    www.themidnightbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow the photos made me happy to be in my own skin which is odd for usually my body is for me no more than utilitarian. It is what is necessary for me to function to live to laugh to love.
    I'll write pages about this in my dairy, of that I'm certain.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Warm regards,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete